viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Fashion girl: Adriana gastélum








I had the opportunity to meet this beautiful girl and I took the audacity to tell her my friend, she has a great style, I took advantage of the communication we have to ask her to describe her style and influences and this is what she said:



I would define my style as simple and polished. I love using classic pieces that never go out of style and I can have them in my closet for years, I mix classy with trendy accessories such as a belt, shoes or a handbag. I consider myself a follower of fashion while maintaining my own personal style.

My influences may actually be anything, the color of the trees, the movement of fabrics, music and even music videos, anything that's beautiful inspires me. But I think the biggest influence is the mood you have at the morning you wake up and decide what to wear.

If I had to talk about influences I would say Emma Watson, Coco Chanel, Anne Hathaway and Audrey Hepburn. They are beautiful and glamorous without the need of dying their hair in outrageous colors or using bizarre clothing. I like natural and classic beauty.

One tip I can give is to try new clothes and new styles, sometimes we have prejudices and we think certain pieces don't look good on us, but we need to give them an opportunity while try new things and then we can judge from a correct angle. Don't use things that doesn't fit you well only because they are trendy, you have to modify the trends so they can fit your personality and your body type. As Coco Chanel said, "trends goes out of fashion, but style never '.







LOOKS

















No hay comentarios: